Friday, November 28, 2008

Christmas Parade

We took part in the Christmas Parade tonight. Our Live Animal Christmas play is in two weeks and we had some of the animals that will be in the play at the parade.
Bryn and Alex got to sit on the camel...

The animals were a BIG hit in the parade!

Getting the float ready to go. We had sheep and a baby calf and a small donkey on the float with Mary and Joseph. Jeff and I pulled the float in our red truck..

We are pretty excited about the play this year! The monkey(sitting on the miniature horse) in the picture here is off of the movie, Dr Dolittle..I was told he is the brother to Dexter, the monkey in Night at the Museum!! These animals and the camels will be in our auditorium for the play, December 13 and 14!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so excited about the play and the additions to our "animal"cast !!! When did the kids get their pics taken on the camel, before or after. I didn't see you guys around the trailer when it was over. Just too cool !