Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas in Omaha

Friday night we drove to Omaha for my family Christmas...we got a room at the new Embassy Suites there..my new favorite place to go!!
The rooms were gorgeous and HUGE! This was the "living room" you walked into..there was a small kitchen area right inside the door.

On through the living room was the bedroom...very comfortable..Jeff and I were trying to decide if we could afford to live there permanently! Even the bathroom was huge...and very nicely decorated.

This was the view from my 7th floor window..
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

. sarah . said...

This place looks so nice! I love the decor. It looks like you guys had a great time. Having fun with that new camera?!?!

Candace said...

Looks like my kinda place! It's so fun staying in hotel suites! Great family pics! :)

Brooke LeeAn Copeland said...

Wow I wanna stay there!!!