I am thinking winter is really here....this is the forecast for our area tomorrow and Wednesday..doesn't it look exciting???? Well..maybe...but the timing is not the best. This coming weekend is our big Live Animal Christmas Play and we need our practices tonight and tomorrow night to get it all polished up and perfected!! Plus, the boys are coming home this Friday night and I don't want anything to hinder getting them here!!!!
Monday, December 7, 2009
WInter weather....is....HERE!
I am thinking winter is really here....this is the forecast for our area tomorrow and Wednesday..doesn't it look exciting???? Well..maybe...but the timing is not the best. This coming weekend is our big Live Animal Christmas Play and we need our practices tonight and tomorrow night to get it all polished up and perfected!! Plus, the boys are coming home this Friday night and I don't want anything to hinder getting them here!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment