Monday, October 24, 2011

An afternoon with a friend!

God is so good to give us good friends! My good friend Joyce came and picked us up this morning and took us on a tour of their property...we hiked and took pictures and visited and explored to our hearts content!!

There can not be a more beautiful spot for pictures than right here!!




We had an amazing relaxing afternoon out in the beautiful fall sunshine...I told her I had thought most of the fall colors were gone, but she found me some more!!

Lake Pfeifer...and to think I didn't even know it existed...she must know how i love to be by water!!


Driving down the dirt road...exploring...stopping on a whim to take some beautiful pictures of the fall colors..

Our lonely little tree....

Posted by PicasaThis tree ....on a lonely dirt road in the middle of no where....had to be the highlight of my day! It was a bright glowing multi colored tree that just jumped out...I never would have found it, but Joyce was willing to explore all those little dirt roads!
Thank you Joyce for such a pleasant relaxing wonderful time!

No comments: