Kelly came over this morning...we decided to start walking together a few times a week..can I just say that it was COLD this morning at 8 o'clock... I got up early and made some cranberry orange scones to replace all the lost calories from our walk...they were a little more cake like than I wanted, but they were still good. I had never made them before so if any of you out there have any suggestions or good recipes, I would love to hear from you!
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
They look YUMMY ! And I LOVE Cranberry/orange scones !!! Way to go!
I was drooling as I scrolled through your pics of food that I am not allowed to eat. Loved the pics but hated that I could actually smell the delicious creations that your family MUST enjoy. Pics of the proud "Senior" were interesting and well done. He is a great looking guy and I just know he has the brains and the heart to go with it.
Post a Comment