I took the kids to the park today to enjoy the beautiful spring weather...that is about to end! After hitting the 70s yesterday and today, it is supposed to turn off cool and rainy the rest of the week..yeah. A trip to the park is never just to play anymore!!! I LOVE those park pictures!! I am slowly learning a few things about my camera..mostly by trial and error...no make that mostly by error!!! I still have a LOT to learn, but it has been fun to play around and try to figure out a few things and i even sat down and have been reading through the instruction manual...what a novel idea...? Here are a few of the pictures from today that I really liked.
Tyler wanted to know why I thought a picture of a train engine getting ready to run over Alex was such a neat picture...????

1 comment:
It was a FABULOUS day!! Great pictures too, you are getting good :)
Post a Comment