Friday, April 24, 2009

Our Time highlights..

We started our big OUR TIME youth conference tonight!! Since I helped with the cooking, these are the only pictures I have...there were a few of us that started making hamburger patties about 1130 this morning and finished up about 430 this afternoon..then we had to load everything up and take it out to Browns house for the men to start cooking..Let me tell you they were YUM!

We had a cotton candy maker and that was a HUGE hit this year...I am sure we all have a sugar high..once all the teens left for the evening, Tenille graciously stayed and made cotton candy for all the church kids and workers...Bryn had about 5 sticks of it...

Here is our little food tent where we fed over 500 people hamburgers, hot dogs, chips and cotton candy..

Some of our teens(including Tyler..) played stringed instuments while everyone was getting their food and eating..Tomorrow is another fun filled day!!I will post more pics later.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Candace said...

What a fun night! Fun pictures, Beth! I might have to copy that one of Kaleb over into my files...it's a great one! :)

tiff said...

hey i want the picture of the rockin amazing band! :) cool!

Anonymous said...

It must have been an exciting time. The music looked like it was fun. I miss you! I haven't seen you for the longest time. Too long.