Hello all you blogger friends! I am visiting the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota with Dianne Brown this week! Kelly and I came up to keep her company and make sure she doesn't get into any trouble!!...ok ok..so she is the one keeping us in line! We drove up here yesterday and are staying at a guest house apartment near the hospital..I don't have access to be able to post any pictures..sorry nana...so I haven't been taking too many pictures...I will remedy that and post a few when we get home on Friday! Dianne was worried we would get bored, but that is never the case with Kelly and I...we can always find SOMETHING to do...yesterday we explored the hospital and found this little computer lab where we can at least get online and check the mail and my favorite blogs..
We ate at Bakers Square last night for supper and I had a delicious tomato basil soup and salad with a YUMMO triple chocolate pie for dessert...melt in your mouth good! This morning we served Dianne cappucino in bed..yes I HAD to bring my cappucino maker along...and then sat and chatted the morning away until time for her appointments. This afternoon we are going to do a little shopping and then head back to the apartment for another evening of giggling!! I haven't laughed that hard or that long for quite a while..the people above us were loud and FUNNY! They must have been watching a funny movie, cuz they laughed all evening and it tickled Kelly and she got to laughing and that got me going...
Miss you Bryn, Alex and Tyler!! Thanks for covering for me while I am gone! Dad says you are doing a good job!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I AM missing the pictures BUT so glad you were at least able to post. Have fun and give Dianne a hug for me!Did you get a chance to see Mommy's musings? Sarah has her little girl!!!! Have a wonderful week!
CUZ!?!?!? I thought you could only use slang if you were texting!!!! LOL!!!! Love you and miss ya!!! Bryn
P.S.- Its spelled B-E-C-A-U-S-E =~)
Post a Comment