Friday, September 25, 2009

Post Preaching Jubilee pics..

After many long busy fun filled days of Preaching Jubilee preparation, Making 350 crescent rolls,baking, decorating and delivering wedding cake, nursery schedules, carnivals,bus route, work, cooking for the Tuesday potluck and then the actual services....this is what our house looked like on Thursday evening!

What could be better....a nap followed by milk and OREOS!(yes, we did eat supper!)

I don't think it could have gotten any better than a movie and oreos!

Sorry, Tyler, for eating your oreos...Dad found them in the microwave where I hid them....I will try again!
I am not sure Alex was too sorry!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

photozmom said...

I am SOOO glad that NO ONE was around HERE with a camera the last few days..... I didn't look as cute as Bryn :O) AND I didn't have any of Tyler's Oreos:O) What an amazing week !!!! Well worth all the exhaustion !!!