Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Riding with Friends..


Today is the day my boys are leaving for college! It will be a sad day at our house! We have tried to pack all the fun into the last week that we could..made LOTS of memories...Saturday we went down to Hammes to go riding. We had an incredible time riding, playing games, grilling out , and just relaxing on a perfectly beautiful day..

Alex got to ride Midnight around the yard for a bit.

Bryn is really going to miss hanging out with her big brothers! But I am thankful for the days of fun we have had together this summer!

Wilson and Tyler racing...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

. sarah . said...

I'm so sorry my friend, I can't imagine how you must be feeling right about now. I pray the day is better than you expect! Tell the boys that if they don't leave the hall light on in the dorms to just get over it, there big boys now! Bye Tyler and Wilson, be good boys!!

photozmom said...

Brings tears to my eyes too! Nana is going to miss them... They took off Sunday night I didn't even get to say goodbye.... But They'll be back before we know it!!! Will be praying for you through this, yet another,adjustment period in your lives!