Friday, January 16, 2009

Cream Puffs

I was on Porters blog and saw her cream puffs..the kids were all drooling so I got her recipe and tried them..It was either that or the kids were moving to her house....
ANTICIPATION.......Hurry Dad!!
The kids were all waiting while we finished them up..Jeff did his own version of chocolate topping and everyone offered to sample it for him!!!

The finished cream puff
Yes they are as good as they look!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay you guys!!! I have never made creme puffs and they look HARD. They are SOOO pretty... Someone better post a recipe :O)

Candace said...

My mom made these for us the last time she visited...Kaleb wouldn't stop eating them! :)

Porters said...

Beth, I'm so glad you posted yours! Yours look great! Ours were gone within 24 hours! And no, Saundra, they are NOT hard! You can do it if we can!