Bryn and I have the post Christmas mid winter will spring ever come blahs..in an effort to combat this, we have decided to give her room a makeover!!! Tyler is leaving for Chicago for a few days and we are going to take advantage of the time!! Not sure why we are doing this when our furniture mover is leaving, but here goes...these are the before pictures....
Bryn likes the quilt on her top bunk so we are going to stick with that...she is not sure yet what color paint she wants to go with...keep it a lavenderish color or go with a sky blue or maybe a sage green color???? I wanted to paint it a very pale pink and white trim...she thought that might be too little girly...Sarah..any suggestions? I want to try painting her dresser too..not sure of that though....

1 comment:
Let's see a close up of the quilt, since that's staying and everything else can be painted. I do like the pink and white idea, but she may be right, it might be a bit too little girlish. Almost all pastels will look along the same little girly lines. Maybe shabby chic it up...that would work well with the quilt. Have you seen that shabby chic line at Target, check it out for inspriation. The best part is it is all old stuff that you can find at yard sales or auctions and make it look great together, lots of patters, florls, white painted iron. What does she think of that?!?!
Post a Comment