Thursday, January 1, 2009

Tyler's Birthday


Tyler celebrated his 18th birthday on December 27th...We didn't actually have cake until the 29th..Jeff made him a guitar cake.

He picked fried chicken for supper...


I always try to let the kids pick their birthday supper and then we have either birthday pancakes or banana chocolate waffles for breakfast. Birthday pancakes have been a favorite for many years...it is a mix of strawberries, kiwi, pineapple and bananas on top of the pancakes with cool whip and chocolate syrup..just this year we came up with the banana waffle thing..
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Candace said...

Can I be your kid? ...breakfast in bed, professionally made and decorated birthday cakes, gourmet pancakes and waffles...you Leppert kids have a sweet life! :)

Coffee Bean said...

Yeah..too bad kids don't figure these things out til they are parents! I had awesome parents!

photozmom said...

Happy 18th, Tyler !!! The cake looks great and I KNOW the "Chef Jeff" cakes ARE yummmy!

Brooke LeeAn Copeland said...

I liked being a Leppert kid every once in a while! Miss those days!

Tyler, 18?!?!?! I can't believe it!