Thursday, January 22, 2009

Fruit Pizza

We decided to make a fruit pizza to take over to the Browns today...Bryn makes the crust while I do the topping..then we pile on the fruit..

Tyler and Alex came in from outside and decided to help put fruit on..I think they were sampling the fruit too!!!

After we get the fruit all arranged, we make a glaze to go over the top to keep the fruit fresh...

Can I just say that I am SOO glad that one of these is staying at our house for supper!!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

. sarah . said...

This looks SOOO good. I have never made fruit pizza, but love it whenever I do have it. Maybe I should try making it sometime huh?

Candace said...

I would definitely be overweight if I lived at ur house...lol.

Porters said...

Mmmm, I just LOVE fruit pizza!