Monday, March 29, 2010

Bryn's blog header pics....


Bryn has been wanting to change her blog header picture so we headed out late this afternoon to try to get a shot she would like... The first four here are probably my favorites, although it is really hard for me to pick..!!!


Jeff said this was his favorite! I think it might be mine too...it shows that fun side of Bryn that she doesn't share tooooo often...

Just realized here that the back side of the barn is incredible!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

photozmom said...

I vote with Jeff !! I see THAT expression every once in a while !! I seem to always "go" for the ones that show those Special expressions that shows "their" personalities !!!

. sarah . said...

The cute lil sassy one!!

Nicole 妮可 said...

def number 3!!!! ;)

Brooke LeeAn Copeland said...

DEFINITELY the two with the fence post. The depth of field is great!!