Thursday, March 25, 2010

Good morning!

Started out the day bright and early…before the sun was up! Headed off to take Bryn to DriversEd…3 weeks done!  When we got home, I realized that this was the first day in a LONG time that I have at home…all day…no place to go…unless I WANT to…NO place..til Saturday morning..WOW! I am looking forward to playing on the new computer..trying to figure it out. Windows 7 is pretty cool…but different than what I am used to…AND the key board actually has all the buttons in working order!! I want to take some pictures to put on the new computer so I can see how they look on a bigger screen….blog from windows live writer….clean the house..watch a movie…spend some time outside…catch up on my Bible reading!! Plenty of ideas of things to do…I don’t get bored….

Just a few random thoughts as I try out the new computer!

1 comment:

. sarah . said...

Ooh, new computers are fun! And so are days at home. Enjoy your little break!