Monday, March 22, 2010

Reflecting...

I was driving home this afternoon and stumbled across this little ...lake? pond? and thought it would be a good picture spot...I love the clear reflections of the trees on the water!!! When I got home, I was looking back over my other posts today and realized I needed to make something clear!! I made a comment about Saundra and I having a friendly discussion about Isai's name and it maybe came across that we were fussing...NOT SO!! We spend a LOT of time together in the nursery and enjoy giving each other a time about things, but all in fun!! When I write something out, it is hard to see the humor and the smile on my face to know it is a FUN thing...I do love to tease and joke, but it doesn't always come across right on "paper"!! So ... in reflecting today... just wanted to make sure that was clear...


....and weren't these pictures perfect for reflecting on something and wanting to be sure it was all clear???
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Porters said...

Pretty pics!! That bugs me too when I want to "say" something online and then I wonder if people understand things right because it is so much easier to express ourselves in person than on "paper". I totally know what you mean!