Thursday, February 19, 2009
4 more days....
We are counting down the days until we take off for sunny California..at least I HOPE it is sunny california..Wilson says it has been a little cool and rainy...we are hoping they get that out of the way before we get there!! We are flying out of Omaha Tuesday morning bright and early for a week of fun in the sun! I am hoping to be able to post from the hotel....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That sounds so great right about now!! I hope it's all nice and sunny for you :)
Have a wonderful time and I really hope you can post from the hotel :O) I too hope you have warm,sunny days!! It is SO nice out there!!!
Hey Mrs. Beth,
I hope you have a fabulous time in Cali! You want to take me with you? I'm sure the "cold" there is better than here! :) Anyhow, have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do!!!
- Susanna
Well its been pretty good so far!! The weather has been sunny and in the 70s the last couple days so i cant complain too bad...lol!!
Have sensational groovy time in CA!
My little darling niece Meradeth lives in southern California.
Post a Comment