We went and picked up Wilson at college this morning and headed off to San Francisco for the day! We drove through downtown San Francisco and I LOVED it...we picked a street that went DOWN HILL and Bryn and I had a heyday taking pictures from the car..Actually we had fun taking pictures all day!! I had over 500 pictures just on my camera tonight when we got back. We went to the Golden Gate Bridge first...God was SOOO good to us today. The day started out a little bleak and cloudy...even a few sprinkles while we were driving...but when we got to the bridge, the sun came out and we had a beautiful day!
Next we drove up to Muir Woods to see the redwoods. It is a state park with beautiful trails alongside a babbling brook. We spent quite a while there hiking on the trails and taking pictures and just relaxing. There weren't very many people there so we really enjoyed it!

No comments:
Post a Comment