Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Las Vegas to San Jose

We had a short layover in Vegas..the view from the windows was absolutely beautiful! I was wishing for a way to sneak outside and smell the warm sunny NOT COLD IOWA air!!! Didn't happen though!

Patiently waiting to board the plane in Vegas...when we did get on, the flight attendant spoiled Alex! He offered to let Alex do the demonstration on how to fasten your seatbelt and find the emergency exits...he said no thank you!! But since he paid attention and was polite, the flight attendant brought him all kinds of snacks and treats for the trip...we all got a bag of peanuts.....


Looking for our bags at the San Jose airport!!!

It seemed like it took forever to get our rental car...after the LONGEST morning of my life..my day started at 530 am and 8 hours later it was still morning...since we put our watches back 2 hours when we got to Vegas....
we did eventually make it to our hotel...with a few wrong turns and corrections from Miss Guide...the GPS we are using!! Now I am sitting watching Alex and Bryn swim while I get caught up on my blog addiction! I will keep you posted!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

photozmom said...

Thanks for the Posts !!! What a wonderful trip !!! I can't tell you how excited I am for you. Enjoy, Enjoy, ENJOY !!! post,Post,POST !!!!

. sarah . said...

Sounds fun, I'm glad you guys made it! Soak up a little sun for me too, k?