I have been dreaming of going to the beach again for years! I don't think there is anywhere I would rather be....Thanks to Jeff making an accidental wrong turn...we drove about 10 to 15 miles on a narrow curvy road along the side of a mountain to a little beach town...Bryn and I couldn't wait to get our feet in the water!!
Jeff wasn't too sure about taking off his shoes and socks to go wading...it was pretty chilly and very windy..but he did take a short walk down the beach with me.

2 comments:
The beach looks so great, I'm so glad your dream came true and your day was so good. Great pictures! The GGB makes me think of Full House :)
What a wonderful day you had !!! I LOVE the beach !!! I don't think there is any place on earth that is more incredible!! Love the pictures and the details of your days. Thanks for taking us a long with you!!
Post a Comment