Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Bryn!

Bryn is 15 years old today...sitting here this morning, I was looking for the picture below to post for today! I have so many memories flooding my mind of that special day that God sent Bryn to us! What a special girl God gave me! I always dreamed of having a daughter named Bryn...God has been so good. I looked through alot of pictures and realized how blessed we have been over the years and how many good memories we have of good times. Bryn and I have always been friends and have had soo much fun together over the years. Thank you Bryn for being such a precious daughter and keeping such a sweet spirit!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYN!!!
Bryn always used to wrinkle up her nose like that..that is one of my favorite pictures of her.


One of Bryn's birthday parties...a few years back!!

Love you Brynster!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

. sarah . said...

Aw, I remember those wrinkled up nose days :) Happy Birthday Bryn!!

photozmom said...

I TOO remember the wrinkled up nose days!! You are a VERY special young ladies and Your Nana LOVES you so much !!!! Happy Birthday!

tiff said...

What are ya'll talking about? She still wrinkles her nose. lol. love you chewy jewy.

your cj for ever

t